Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boredom

So I am sitting here on my bed with my thoughts to entertain me.  So much has happened recently that it is hard to keep track of it.  I have moved on with life. Left some people behind and am ready to tackle the next obstacle that is put in front of me. With everything that is going on, I figure this blog may help me keep it straight and let some people know how I am really doing. Most of the time I hide it, pretty well, so that no one knows of the pain and the hurt. Then the feeling of loneliness sets in. The feeling of no one else understanding is hard. That is where friends and family helps and I have a whole hell of a lot of family. I am lucky I guess.  I just have to find the little things that make the journey of life so much sweeter:)

2 comments:

  1. Rachael, you are right on. It is important to find those around you that bring positive, encouraging energy to you. You have so much going for you and so many willing to help. The feeling of loneliness and no one understand is a deveistating feeling. Please kmow that you are never alone, and beleive it or not more people than you know understand what you are going through! Love ya, keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear!
    Thanks for letting me have contact with you here on your blog and I'm glad for it :-)
    As I understand you are a happy, loving, strong and determined lady!!
    The feelings you describe each individual feels at some time or for hopningsvis several times during his life journey which is a necessity for man's mental development! And you are the brave who have chosen to share the feelings of the experience!
    Never give up no matter what the outcome will be, at least there will be an experience and hopefully you learn something new, which is an evolution in itself!
    I like you, so you know, and I have started to become curious about you in a positive way:-))
    Hugs to you!
    Sou

    ReplyDelete